House Rules & Conditions
There are not many house rules, just common sense and respect. This is my home, where I live with my pets.
- Smoking only allowed in the garden or balcony.
- No smoking by the front door
- No visitors allowed at any times
- No parties or excessive drinking
- No loud noises after 10pm.
Please while rolling on your suitcases, consider my neighbors when arriving or leaving early in the morning or late at night.
Additional rules for guests with Children
Children are very welcome in my home. I love children and have my granddaughter visiting often. Please consider that there are other guests as well and that your children do not disturb others or damage anything in my home.
- After 10pm please avoid making noise, playing hard music or computer games. Parents should remind the children not to scream, run around the house or bang with the doors.
- You cannot leave your child behind when going sightseeing
- It’s not allowed to leave children play alone in any part of the house or to leave them alone in the house (even if you just go outside for a while).
- Please remind the children not to chase the pets.
- Make sure the children know and follow the rules that are hanging on the wall of shower and help them to follow all other rules of the house.
- This is a home and not a hotel, please make sure that your children understand that and help them to respect the house, the host and the animals.
- Damage made by your children will be charged.
I have a baby cot and a baby chair available. Just ask for it.
If you need anything else please let me know.
Additional rules for guests with pets
Guests with pets are very welcome in my home. I love pets and have my own pets as well. Please consider that there are other guests as well and that your pets do not disturb anybody or damage anything in my home.
For a pet you need to pay a fee of €7,00 per pet/night for a big dog and € 5,00 for a small dog/cat.
- You can not leave your pet behind when going sightseeing
- It’s not allowed to leave pets alone in any part of the house or to leave them alone in the house (even if you just go outside for a while).
- Please always clean up after your pet.
- Accidents can happen but are only tolerated once. If your pet has more than 1 accident you will be asked to leave my house without a refund.
- Make sure your pet will not disturb other guests.
- Make sure your pet does not disturb or chase my pets
- Damage made by your pet will be charged.
If you need anything for your pet, please let me know.
Please note that I have pets as well. Casper (my dog) and Mia are free to walk around the house.